· 50% less soap and detergents required and enjoy whiter whites and brighter colors without hard water stains! · Fits in limited space one small tank no brine tanks or large regeneration tanks!
· Calcium ions, magnesium ions and bicarbonate ions in untreated water form scale on the inside walls of pipe, exterior of fixtures and on heating surfaces because crystallization is not taking effect efficiently between the ions due to their suspension between water molecules and the need to come together in the proper alignment to form crystals. Therefore they form as scale on the surfaces of the water system. · The system is a simple physical water treatment known as TAC (Template Assisted Crystallization) Template=mold, guide or pattern. · Inside the TAC treatment tank are porcelain beads with the atomic level pattern of the crystal etched on their surface allowing for the calcium, magnesium and bicarbonate ions to come together on the template to created millions of microscopic crystals of scale that rapidly form and are released from the bead immediately into the treated water, not forming on the contact surfaces of the water system and are carried downstream in suspension through the water system. · The crystal formation on the microscopic crystals (seed crystals) created on the beads and released in the water stream are the lowest energy reaction possible between the ions therefore existing scale will be dissolved back into the water stream by reacting with and forming crystals. · The seed crystals are constantly being formed on the beads and released as catalyst for crystal growth in the water steam. · Crystallization is the process that the magnet process and electrical charging of water claim to achieve. But by independent testing the electrical and magnetic methods are a maximum of 60% effective at scale prevention leaving an unacceptable level of 40% scaling. The TAC method is tested at 99.9% efficient at scale prevention and removal. Water Chemistry & Limitations pH 6.5 to 8.5 Hardness, max. 75 grains (1300 ppm CaCO3) Temperature 41 to 140° F (5-60° C) Chlorine.
However, we are not responsible for transit time and delays. Under no circumstances are opened or used products accepted for return. Oceanic Water Systems REPRESENTS THE NEWEST, MOST EFFICIENT SYSTEMS IN THE INDUSTRY OUR LARGE PURCHASING POWER HAS MADE US ONE OF THE MOST COMPETITIVE ON THE MARKET.
7623 FULTON AVE, NORTH HOLLYWOOD CA 91605 P. The item "Whole House Salt Free Anti Scale Water Conditioner Softener System 10 GPM TAC" is in sale since Friday, April 25, 2014.
This item is in the category "Home & Garden\Home Improvement\Plumbing & Fixtures\Pumps & Water Filtration Systems\Water Filtration Systems". The seller is "oceanicwatersystems7" and is located in North Hollywood, California.
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Featured Refinements: Water Softener System
- Model: WHSP10
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Filter Type: Water Softeners
- Type: Water Softeners
- MPN: Does Not Apply
- Brand: Oceanic Water Systems